Are you in charge of your money? If you want to build wealth, and achieve financial freedom, you really need to show your money who’s boss. Whether you are taking charge of your retirement, or getting rid of bad mutual funds, get educated and start making better decisions about your money.
- Stop Getting Bullied by Bad Mutual Funds at Good Financial Cents: Make sure you’re making the right decisions for your investments by avoiding mutual funds that reek of trouble.
- The Secret to Landing Pages That Sell? Understand Your Unique Star… at Copyblogger: Great tips to help you boost conversion rates on your landing pages.
- Where Should I Open an IRA? at the Oblivious Investor: A great list of safe options for your IRA funds.
- Use Your Business to Pay for Personal Tax Deductible Expenses at Million Dollar Journey: Some tips on how to use your business money to pay for charitable donations and RRSP contributions.
- Can You Have 3 Full Time Jobs at the Same Time? at The Financial Blogger: Examines the new trend of working multiple jobs that exists in the current economy and offers advice on how to do it well.
- What Do You Lose When You Stop Working for the Man? at Invest it Wisely: An honest look at what it means to leave corporate and go freelance.
- Seven Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Retire at Brighter Life: A great list of questions to get you financially and mentally prepared for retirement.
- Some Advice for Stay at Home Moms at PT Money: A great post that list some tips for adding to the income and why you should contribute to a separate retirement fund.