As a home business owner, you want to be able to get started off on the right foot. Here are a few home business posts from around the blogosphere that can help you figure out what to do first — and next:
- 50 Home Business Ideas: Yeah, I wrote this one. There are a number of ways that you can make money from a home business. Most of the ideas on this post, published at Financial Highway, are fairly easy to start, and relatively inexpensive.
- Do You Really Need a Home Business License?: Make sure you understand the laws in your state, and in your city, related to business licensing. No matter your home business, you want to make sure that you are following the law. About.com helps you keep track of what you should be doing.
- 25+ Resources for Family-Owned Companies: The Frugal Family Business Guide: If you are running a home business on a shoestring, this post can help. The Frugal Entrepreneur offers a number of resources that can give you the techniques and ideas you need.
- Why My Online Store Needs A Mobile Website And How To Tell If You Need One Too: For home businesses that operate online stores, a mobile web site might be a necessity. My Wife Quit Her Job offers some great insight into how to figure out if a mobile site is right for you.
- 15 Tips For Mastering Networking, Email, and Productivity: Entrepreneurs Unplugged shares some helpful tips that will help you launch your home business. Networking, maintaining productivity and paying attention to your email habits are all musts.