I’m happy to consider contributions from fellow bloggers. (If you are involved with a non-blog site, or if your blog is a company blog, please contact me about advertising options.) I enjoy building connections, and engaging in mutually beneficial online relationships. Additionally, I think that other bloggers can bring insight and perspective to my blog. As you submit, please keep in mind actual reader interest. My blog doesn’t exist to boost your search engine rankings.
I retain the right to edit all contributions, including links. Before you submit a post, please read the following guidelines — all the better to comply with them:
- Original submissions only; they shouldn’t be published anywhere else.
- Guest post topic should be related to personal finance, investing, home business, or freelancing.
- 400 – 700 words.
- Feel free to link to credible outside sources, including information from government agencies and major media outlets.
- No affiliate links.
- Include a short, two or three sentence bio, to be published at the end of the article.
- Please, please, please read through your post for grammar and spelling errors. I won’t reject a post because of minor typos and easily fixable grammar, since I make these mistakes, too! Plus, it’s hard to edit your own work. But proofreading should enable you to catch the majority of errors before sending them on to create more work for me.
- Consider your usage. This site makes use of modern American English. Please keep that in mind so that your post “fits in” with the style and tone of the site.
- You can contact me with ideas beforehand, or submit your guest post directly, via my contact form.